Walking tours of Berlin
Like us on Facebook, The Free Tour in English Berlin
Also in Spanish, Free Tour En Español
Welcome to “The Free Tour In English” Berlin,
We invite you to join us on a guided tour around our wonderful city of Berlin. Our great guides will walk you through and explain Germany’s history through a unique informative and entertaining experience. Each one of our guides is an independent freelancer and a extraordinary character. The tour will take you to amazing places of history, art and culture, both past and present.
A two hours walking tour to all the main attractions.
Among the places you will visit are:
- The famous Brandenburger Tor (Gate)
- The holocaust memorial of the murdered Jews of Europe
- The Location of Hitler’s Bunker
- Sections of the Berlin Wall
- The legendary Checkpoint Charlie
- The most beautiful square of Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
The tour runs every day at 10:00-16:00
Under the Brandenburg gate (outside the tourist information).
For Impressum please click here.